Hello our little sunshines, we were tagged by the amazing Princess @ Royal Reader – if you haven’t already checked out her blog, do so now!! Thanks for nominating us! Since most of you know how this award goes, then you know it has 11 questions (if you didn’t – well now you know) which can take a long time to answer – so let us begin!
P.S. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 170+ FOLLOWERS!! YOU ARE ALL FABULOUS!!😘
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Princess’ 11 Questions For Us:
[We put links to the Goodreads profile of the books mentioned down below]
1. Do you cry easily when you read or watch movies? If so, which book and/or movie made you bawl the hardest?
Nope…but we do feel a certain pressure behind our eyes sometimes…🤧🤧
2. What do you love most about blogging?
The people and allowing ourselves to vent out all the FEELS!! 😁
3. Is there a song you love that describes a book perfectly?
Halsey’s Badlands album really gives a Throne of Glass series vibe – like you can put a song to each character! Or maybe we’re just obsessed with SJMaas😳😳!! CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS FOR BOOK 1 AND BOOK 2!! And while you’re at it – check out our review for her other series, A Court of Thorns and Roses HERE!!
4. Would you ever start a BookTube channel? If you have one, give us a link to check it out!
If we ever had the confidence…then maybe 😊…..if you guys are okay with the fact you guys won’t see our faces…won’t be happening anytime soon though…also we are not familiarised with the whole uploading a video and editing a video
like we are clueless beings, being such rebels we decided to not fit in with the stereotype of “younger generations being able to operate new tech” #YESWEAREWEIRD
5. If you could go on a road trip with 5 of your favourite characters, who would they be?
- Kenji from Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi – for his amazing self-confidence and pure humour and comrade-ish feeling.
- Manon from Throne of Glass series by S.J.Maas – her “set of skills” may come useful during this mysterious random road trip.
- Patch from Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick – Basically to “patch” things up if anything goes wrong
(yes we did just make that pun- it is now copyrighted!!)
- Amren from A Court of Thorns and Roses series by S.J.Maas – ‘cuz she IS a rebel and can be put here!! We would like to see how she gets on with the other characters.
- Cassian from A Court of Thorns and Roses series by S.J.Maas – ‘cuz he wants to be a rebel 😉
- Basically the whole Night Court ‘cuz ♥♥♥ from ACOTAR by S.J.Maas
- Chubs from The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken – because we need a ‘green’ in any road trip we go to…you know just in case (plus it would be a wasted opportunity if we didn’t add a character from a book that included a ‘road trip’)
- Rose and Dimitri from Vampire Acadamy series by Richelle Mead – we recently read this FABULOUSNESS and they come as one.
- Dee’Dum from Penryn & the End of Days series by Susan Ee – Basically like the Weasley twins but instead of being wizards they have access to weapons.
(we would probably add the Weasley twins but we haven’t read the books and connected to them on a bookish level).
- Percy Jackson (and the GANG – ‘cuz wherever Percy goes they shall go) from every book (well nearly) by Rick Riordan – THE SASS IS REAL!
….we can do 10 okay we are twins!!
Though technically we did…bend the question a whole lot…what did you expect? To actually choose?? And of course, we would need a huge caravan to fit all these people in.
6. What is the last book you read in one sitting?
We say this because of…well…we read a lot of their books in one sitting recently…we felt in a contemporary mood okay!!…😅😅 #summerenergy
Also after reading books which generally had a minimum of 400 pages (per book in a series) we breezed past these 200-300 pages of contemporary books.
7. What is your dream vacation spot?
Somewhere where we can read books! Probably somewhere in East maybe? (Though you can read books anywhere – look at us being sarcastic to ourselves 😅)
We like travelling…but damn does this question get harder – when there are too many places to go!!
8. What is your favourite childhood movie?
Ummmm….maybe anything Studio Ghibli… ‘cuz TOTORO BEAR!! NO FACE!! HOWL!! OOOOH MAYBE SHARKS TALE…UM WHATT ABOUT THE PRINCESS DIARIES?!?…now we’re just listing anything that comes to mind…and they probably (most likely) on our minds as we watched them recently… Disney was a huge childhood
(and adulthood 😉) favourite and lets not forget Harry Potter.
9. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
A superpower to have ALL super powers 😉….yep we are exhausted…
10. Quick! First book that comes to mind with the word “adventure”.
Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
11. And finally, name an actor you would cast for a character you love.
Ummmm one does not simply put any actor to play a too perfect non-existential character that we absolutely adore!
If you have done this already or you don’t want to do this tag, just ignore us! 🙂 🙂
- Mikaela @ thewellthumbedreader
- Mandy @ bookprincessreviews
- Anna @ mybookishdream
- Chelsea @ thesuspenseisthrillingme
- Jackie @ toomuchofabooknerd
- Haley @ Fangirl Fury
- May @ Forever And Everly
- Heather @ bookandwords
- Rachel @ pace, amore, libri
- YOU!! 😉
P.S. Don’t forget to link back to us so we can see thy beautiful post!! Or at least tell us if you’re doing the tag or not down in the comment section below!
Our 11 Questions for you guys
- For starters – how’s life?
- If your house was on fire – what 3 things would you grab first? NO BOOKS…fine 1 book if you must 😉
- Favourite colour?
- Favourite food?
- Favourite blogger? 😉 😉
- What book do you want to read right now?
- Cats or Dogs?
- Fish or Fish? Only kidding, you can see how bad we are at this – so what do you find hard to do (doesn’t need to be the hardest thing you had to do in your life, but it can be)? e.g. studying, swimming, cooking, sticking to a schedule etc.
- Blogger or Millionaire? oh and you can’t be the other if you choose one 😜
- Shoutout to your BFF (or anyone – just specify)
- And finally – what would you want as a gift? (who knows – maybe your gifter may gift you what you want without you actually having to ask 😉)
And don’t even think about trying to find a loophole like we do, we disqualify any answers which include loopholes (meaning your comment section would be on fire ‘cuz 2 twins – us obviously, decided you are evil,
even if we ourselves are quite frequent users of the ‘loopholes’).
Want to answer any of these questions? – comment down below we don’t bite!! If you want to answer ALL you might as well make it a post 😉😉
Ciao from The Twins 😉