Hello our lovelies, we were tagged by cool Sarah @ Between The Pages and if you have not already checked this blog out yet – WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? An invitation?!!? Well you have one now –
” Dear Bookworm,
We have been notified that you have not yet been blessed with an amazing blogger that goes by the name of Sarah. So we were wondering WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?!
Please do go on to check out to her blog. Today. Right now.
The Twins 😉 ”
inspired by the lovely Brooke @FoodandFunStuff,
So without further ado – let’s begin!!!
1. Have an unlimited money for Ebooks, or a 5,000 dollar B&N giftcard?
An unlimited money for Ebooks – 3 reasons:
1. UNLIMITED money = UNLIMITED books
2. We don’t live in America… (Where B&N lives)
3. Practically get to read FREE books (with the only con being not a physical copy)
Plus we can spend (and save) money on books we adore but can still read as much as we want without being disappointed by a book… which is rare ‘cuz we are easy to please (or we have mad research skills and know what we want in a book)!!
2. Meet any deceased poet, or J.K. Rowling?
J.K. Rowling!! Because (even though we haven’t finished reading her books – yes we know the horror!!) she seems like an awesome author and we watched the movies and HOGWARTS CREATOR!! Also…um…because we don’t know many (we mean zero) poets to actually talk to them about their works or anything etc.
3. Write the world’s most famous book, or visit the world of your favorite book for one day?
Visit Velaris from A Court of Mist and Fury By Sarah J. Maas! DUHH!!….Plus time may work differently over there…like one day here could mean…um…100000 years there…😁😁
4. Choose ______ or ______ ? (Insert characters from your favorite fictional love triangle.)
WARNER AND JULIETTE between Warner and Adam!! YOU KNOW WHY!! If ya don’t – go read the book (Shatter Me) right now!! ♥♥♥
5. Experience Hogwarts in a very realistic and accurate virtual reality, or travel around the world for a year, at no cost.
Travel around the world – we can visit Hogwarts as well – look at us being sneaky and looking for loopholes 😂 But traveling is veryyy expensive so travel at no cost – you’re weird if you don’t take that offer!!… Unless you already travel….or you don’t like to travel *gasps*
If you have done this already or you don’t want to do this tag, just ignore us! 🙂 🙂
- Remi V Foliage
- Jackie @ Too Much of a Book Nerd
- Annike and Zoë @ TwinTales Book Review
- Zuky @ BookBum
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Joana @ Book Needers
- Anna @ My Bookish Dream
- Krysti @ YA and Wine
- Jessica @ jmtuckerman
- AND YOU!!
P.S. Don’t forget to link back to us so we can see thy beautiful post!!
How cool is this tag that Sarah made? Will you be doing this tag? If so link back to us so we can see them!!
Ciao from The Twins 😉