Hello, darlings!! Sorry, we have been away for most of this month! You may have seen us around commenting though – ‘cuz we love this awesome place so much ❤️️❤️️❤️️! Why did we not post anything for (nearly) a month? Let us summarise in 3 words; Exams, revision, and MAY! If you tagged us, then you would (most likely) already know this as we would have commented on it!
But we’re back!!
We were nominated by the cool Becky @ booktothebecky for this award! Be sure to check out her blog – especially if you’re into YA books, film, tv shows and much more! We were also nominated by the fabulous Lyndsey @ Lyndsey’s Book Blog – who not only reads YA Fantasy books (and much more) but is also writing a book!! How cool is that?!
This is our first award – so we’re new to this. But we’re not new to tags (well we’ve done 2 so far…it counts right?) Thanks again for nominating us – we are greatly honoured (and shocked – it’s not everyday someone gives ya an award…or is it 😅)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
This amazing award tag was created by Okoto Enigma at Okoto Enigma. Go check out their blog!
3 Things About Us
1. If you can’t already tell – then we (Shanya and Tanya) are identical twins. The scientific term is Monozygotic Twins (aka MZ twins). Tanya is older by 5 minutes (approximately). And she never lets me (Shanya) forget it! We both can agree being twins is fun – but there are (obviously) cons to it too! From little things like sharing the same birthday since birth and to the important things like being compared to each other EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Okay it’s alright if we’re compared to each other from time to time (healthy even) but come on guys – it’s like comparing yourself to another person your age for everything, any day, every day (exaggerating here)… BUT we are twins and PROUD!
2. One of us (Shanya) put an apple seed in her ear (around the age of 5) ‘cuz she wanted to copy her ever-so-sensible big sister in her “magic” trick. The other (Tanya) liked to follow strangers in the plane (around the age of 7) while having a nice convo and eating their salad… Yes we were weird… we probably still are XD
3. We were known as the “artistic twins” in our younger years – becoming members of the “Art Club”! Up until we discovered the world of science! We also stumbled upon reading – which now kinda took over our lives like a plague XD
Becky’s 5 Questions For us!
1.In your opinion, what is the most underrated book you’ve read and why?
There are many underrated books out there for sure – but the one that pops into our minds at this moment has to be Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout. Why? Everyone has heard of the Lux series also done by the same author – but we feel like if we mention this series, people would be like “what??” and we would have to refrain ourselves from throwing this book at them. Why should we damage a perfectly good book!? Anyways guys check out our review on the first book – click here.
2.What’s your hidden talent?
We both can roll our tounges…. one of us can even roll her ears… oh we also have the amazing talent of… wait for it…PROCRASTINATING!
*P.S. We can also read each other’s minds….
3.Which celebrity (or author) would you never want to meet?
To be honest who doesn’t want to meet an author (or a celebrity)! We would want to meet all!! We don’t really have specifics on who we don’t want to meet – though we don’t want to meet negative people, which we are sure there are plenty!
4.What book(s) do you think that everyone should read?
Penryn & the End of Days trilogy by Susan Ee. Check out our review on the first book Angelfall – click here. WE LOVE THIS GUYSSS!! 😍😍
5.If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Get unlimited books for free (without wasting trees and somehow making the authors rich – so they are rewarded in publishing their awesome work)
- Unlimited time to do all the things we want – read, eat, sleep etc.
- Since it is not mentioned in the question that we cannot say this – we found a loophole: unlimited WISHES!! 😉 😉
*No not really, we can’t read each other’s minds 😉
Lyndsey’s 5 Questions For us!
1.Which fictional character would you play in a movie?
We would probably play those funny twins in movies which we can’t specify as there aren’t many female identical twins out there? We probably would be those characters that die early on in the movie…but we would be awesome 😉
2.Would you rather have wings and be able to fly, or turn into a mermaid when you enter water?
3.If you could harness any of the elements (wind, fire, water, earth), which would you prefer?
4.Which fictional school do you wish you had attended?
You guys are lying if you never wanted to go to HOGWARTS!
P.S. I (Shanya) am a Hufflepuff and I (Tanya) am a Ravenclaw!!
5.If you could have any mythical creature from any book as a pet, which would you choose?
Abraxos from Throne of Glass series – who wouldn’t want a flower-loving killer as their pet! (An alternative could be the Night Fury, Toothless in How To Train Your Dragon)
Another pet (cause we love animals) would be the Niffler in Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them. He soo sassy!!
And other honourable mentions would be (Baby) Groot from the Guardians of the Galaxy!
And ‘cuz we’re kinda greedy for pets and (obviously) SJMaas – her other animals; Fleetfoot (dog) and the Suriel (awesome freaky-looking fortune teller, which we would keep under our bed).
If you have done this already or you don’t want to do this tag, just ignore us!
- Kourtni @ Kourtni Reads
- Sarah @ Between The Pages
- Mikaela @ the well-thumbed reader
- Jackie @ toomuchofabooknerd
- Princess @ Royal Reader
- Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
- Georgia and Morgan @ Pocket Full of Pages
- AND YOU!!
P.S. Don’t forget to link back to us so we can see thy beautiful post!!
Our 5 Questions for you guys
- Would you like to be a twin? If so or not, why?
- If you were stuck on an island – what 3 books (or authors 😉 ) would you take?
- Who’s your fave blogger out there? Why?
- Sugar, Salt or Spice?
- Book collabs? Which 2 (or 3) authors would you make write a book?
Which post of ours did you guys like the best? Do you guys have any weird stories (like ours) to tell?? Comment down below – we are lovely people really! OH and don’t forget to FANGIRL/BOY (not compulsory )
Ciao from The Twins